Saturday 27 February 2010

Goethe was right......








"Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time."
- Goethe


In a little over three months time I will be flying out to Anchorage, Alaska to embark upon an epic journey of one year`s duration, travelling over 25,000 miles (more if I get lost!). My plan is to ride north to Prudhoe Bay, reach the Arctic Ocean and then turn due south and head for Argentina. Weather permitting, I will travel as far as I can through Patagonia to reach as far south as possible. In the process I want to raise as much money as I can for The Northampton Hope Centre, a charity that does great work for the homeless and disadvantaged. If you want to help me and make any kind of contribution please go to:-

www.justgiving.com/journeyforhope


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
Explore. Dream. Discover. (Mark Twain)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bri
    Glad to see your there and the weather looks good and the bike is in 1 piece and upright.
    Look forward to reading some more when you post.
    Tony and Irena

    ReplyDelete

The Route

The Route